Huge fire rips through Abbey Leisure Centre in Selby

York Press: Roof debris inside the pool area at Abbey Leisure Centre in Selby Roof debris inside the pool area at Abbey Leisure Centre in Selby

Updated: THE damage to Selby's Abbey Leisure Centre following today's fire may be so severe, the facility may have to be completely rebuilt.

Four fire crews were called to the Abbey Leisure Centre in Scott Road, Selby, after a shift manager noticed smoke on the first floor at about 6.30am yesterday.

Dozens of people watched fire crews tackle the blaze, which destroyed the gym area almost completely.

The fire burned for almost four hours, and caused huge clouds of smoke to billow from the roof across the town.

As these exclusive pictures show, much of the interior of the building was gutted by the blaze, and large sections of the fire-damaged roof and ventilation systems collapsed into the pool.

Council leader Mark Crane said he believed the damage “will run into millions of pounds”, and the council would consult with architects to see whether the structural damage suffered in the blaze would require the building to be completely rebuilt.

Coun Crane said: “It’s a devastating fire that has caused a great deal of damage to the building.

“Clearly we are now faced with a difficult situation because whether it is a new leisure centre or repairs of this one, we are looking at months rather than weeks."

Coun Crane said the district council would work with North Yorkshire County Council and local schools to find alternative facilities for schoolchildren until repairs were complete.

But he said finding alternative pool space could be difficult.

Station Manager Cecil Pugh, from North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service, said the fire probably started in the sauna or steam room on the first floor of the building, but no one was injured and everyone was out of the building by the time fire crews arrived.

Fire investigation officers later said that though investigations were ongoing, they did not believe the fire had been started deliberately.

The centre received a £1.1 million refurbishment last year, and councillors are due to meet on Thursday to discuss the addition of new all-weather football pitches at a cost of about £250,000.

Coun Crane said the decision would still go ahead on Thursday, and he hoped work would start by April or May, with alternative temporary changing facilities provided until the fire-damaged centre was refurbished or rebuilt.

One eyewitness, Kate Wilson, of nearby Charles Street, said she heard sirens and saw fire engines pass her window.

She said: “I looked out and I can see all this smoke. It was thick black smoke.

“It was really horrendous – it covered a lot of the sky. It was quite disturbing to see that so close to your home.

“I could not see anything for a good hour.”

Abbey Leisure Centre was hit by two fires in three days back in 2002 which gutted part of the building.

The two fires - both started by electrical faults - gutted two administration offices, caused severe smoke-damage to the swimming pool area, and badly damaged the pool control panel, which operates the water circulation, filtration and disinfection systems.

It meant the centre shut for 11-weeks whilst a costly refurbishment programme was carried out.

Comments (34)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:03am Tue 28 Feb 12

SupremeOverlord says...

Guess we're not going swimming on Sunday then.
Guess we're not going swimming on Sunday then. SupremeOverlord
  • Score: 0

12:01pm Tue 28 Feb 12

TalkinRubbish says...

"Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub." Sorry guys, couldn't resist
"Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub." Sorry guys, couldn't resist TalkinRubbish
  • Score: 0

12:03pm Tue 28 Feb 12

ISeeEverything says...

I know it's not funny, but there is something ironic about a fire in a swimming pool.
I know it's not funny, but there is something ironic about a fire in a swimming pool. ISeeEverything
  • Score: 0

12:34pm Tue 28 Feb 12

Chrido81 says...

It's a good job no one was trapped inside, otherwise they'd have been chlorine at the walls trying to get out.
It's a good job no one was trapped inside, otherwise they'd have been chlorine at the walls trying to get out. Chrido81
  • Score: 0

2:17pm Tue 28 Feb 12

willy woodbine says...

TalkinRubbish wrote:
"Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub." Sorry guys, couldn't resist
2pugh's ? I thought the fire service were cutting back !!
[quote][p][bold]TalkinRubbish[/bold] wrote: "Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub." Sorry guys, couldn't resist[/p][/quote]2pugh's ? I thought the fire service were cutting back !! willy woodbine
  • Score: 0

2:41pm Tue 28 Feb 12

Guy Fawkes says...

The centre received a £1.1 million refurbishment last year.


Yikes. Glad I'm not the insurer of this place!
[quote]The centre received a £1.1 million refurbishment last year.[/quote] Yikes. Glad I'm not the insurer of this place! Guy Fawkes
  • Score: 0

2:58pm Tue 28 Feb 12

Big Bad Wolf says...

Guy Fawkes wrote:
The centre received a £1.1 million refurbishment last year.


Yikes. Glad I'm not the insurer of this place!
Third fire.... doubt if they will be able to find one...
[quote][p][bold]Guy Fawkes[/bold] wrote: [quote]The centre received a £1.1 million refurbishment last year.[/quote] Yikes. Glad I'm not the insurer of this place![/p][/quote]Third fire.... doubt if they will be able to find one... Big Bad Wolf
  • Score: 0

3:45pm Tue 28 Feb 12

FLAVADAVE says...

"The centre received a £1.1 million refurbishment last year"

Presume most of that budget was used to buy a DeLorean to go back in time to the 80s to commission the logo design...? ZING!
"The centre received a £1.1 million refurbishment last year" Presume most of that budget was used to buy a DeLorean to go back in time to the 80s to commission the logo design...? ZING! FLAVADAVE
  • Score: 0

3:50pm Tue 28 Feb 12

selbyperson says...

Perhaps if it is rebuilt they could get a proper architect to do the design this time, instead of one from Toytown Poly
Perhaps if it is rebuilt they could get a proper architect to do the design this time, instead of one from Toytown Poly selbyperson
  • Score: 0

4:58pm Tue 28 Feb 12

CHISSY1 says...

You sad pathetic bunch of creatures,you think it is funny.You are like vultures,anything bad and you try to make a joke of it,get back under your stones.
You sad pathetic bunch of creatures,you think it is funny.You are like vultures,anything bad and you try to make a joke of it,get back under your stones. CHISSY1
  • Score: 0

5:08pm Tue 28 Feb 12

Pete the Brickie says...

CHISSY1 wrote:
You sad pathetic bunch of creatures,you think it is funny.You are like vultures,anything bad and you try to make a joke of it,get back under your stones.
We might as well nobody got hurt, look at it this way CHISSY1 York got Eternal Law and God sent us in Selby a real life, reality TV remake of the Brittas Empire, "Errrr Colin just how exactly did you heat the sauna this morning?"
[quote][p][bold]CHISSY1[/bold] wrote: You sad pathetic bunch of creatures,you think it is funny.You are like vultures,anything bad and you try to make a joke of it,get back under your stones.[/p][/quote]We might as well nobody got hurt, look at it this way CHISSY1 York got Eternal Law and God sent us in Selby a real life, reality TV remake of the Brittas Empire, "Errrr Colin just how exactly did you heat the sauna this morning?" Pete the Brickie
  • Score: 0

5:18pm Tue 28 Feb 12

the butler says...

No fire Marshall inspection after the rebuild?, check the insurance policy!
No fire Marshall inspection after the rebuild?, check the insurance policy! the butler
  • Score: 0

5:56pm Tue 28 Feb 12

Chrido81 says...

CHISSY1 wrote:
You sad pathetic bunch of creatures,you think it is funny.You are like vultures,anything bad and you try to make a joke of it,get back under your stones.
Get a sense of humour and be thankful no one was hurt. There are more important things in the world than a swimming pool.
[quote][p][bold]CHISSY1[/bold] wrote: You sad pathetic bunch of creatures,you think it is funny.You are like vultures,anything bad and you try to make a joke of it,get back under your stones.[/p][/quote]Get a sense of humour and be thankful no one was hurt. There are more important things in the world than a swimming pool. Chrido81
  • Score: 0

6:10pm Tue 28 Feb 12

Garrowby Turnoff says...

Many of York's public buildings are uninsured due to the cost! This includes many historic sites in the city.
Many of York's public buildings are uninsured due to the cost! This includes many historic sites in the city. Garrowby Turnoff
  • Score: 0

7:13pm Tue 28 Feb 12

Guy Fawkes says...

I guess it's a straightforward calculation - the cost of insurance over the statistical likelihood of a fire. For example, if the figures show that on average, one leisure centre burns down in the UK every year and there are 1,000 leisure centres in the country, then you can expect yours to burn down at some point during the next 1,000 years. If the cost of 1,000 years' insurance (or, more likely, the cost of insuring the building over its designed lifetime) exceeds that of rebuilding the leisure centre, then that is an argument for self-insuring. But of course it's a gamble: you can predict the cost of insuring a building over its designed lifetime to a reasonable degree of accuracy, but if you self-insure then may last that entire lifetime intact, in which case you're quids in; or it may burn down tomorrow, in which case you're going to wish that you bought the premium.

In the twelve years I've lived at my current address, I've probably paid around £1,500 in contents insurance. A burglar would have to work very hard to nick £1,500-worth of stuff in a single visit. But there again, that money did buy me peace of mind, which I wouldn't have had if I'd decided to self-insure.
I guess it's a straightforward calculation - the cost of insurance over the statistical likelihood of a fire. For example, if the figures show that on average, one leisure centre burns down in the UK every year and there are 1,000 leisure centres in the country, then you can expect yours to burn down at some point during the next 1,000 years. If the cost of 1,000 years' insurance (or, more likely, the cost of insuring the building over its designed lifetime) exceeds that of rebuilding the leisure centre, then that is an argument for self-insuring. But of course it's a gamble: you can predict the cost of insuring a building over its designed lifetime to a reasonable degree of accuracy, but if you self-insure then may last that entire lifetime intact, in which case you're quids in; or it may burn down tomorrow, in which case you're going to wish that you bought the premium. In the twelve years I've lived at my current address, I've probably paid around £1,500 in contents insurance. A burglar would have to work very hard to nick £1,500-worth of stuff in a single visit. But there again, that money did buy me peace of mind, which I wouldn't have had if I'd decided to self-insure. Guy Fawkes
  • Score: 0

7:15pm Tue 28 Feb 12

Back and Beyond says...

In York we knock swimming pools down before they get chance to catch fire......
In York we knock swimming pools down before they get chance to catch fire...... Back and Beyond
  • Score: 0

8:07pm Tue 28 Feb 12

CHISSY1 says...

Chrido81 wrote:
CHISSY1 wrote:
You sad pathetic bunch of creatures,you think it is funny.You are like vultures,anything bad and you try to make a joke of it,get back under your stones.
Get a sense of humour and be thankful no one was hurt. There are more important things in the world than a swimming pool.
I have a very good sense of humor,but not when it come to bad news,bad luck,other peoples misfortunes, obviously you do.Let us know if your house ever burns down and and see if you can see
the funny side.
[quote][p][bold]Chrido81[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CHISSY1[/bold] wrote: You sad pathetic bunch of creatures,you think it is funny.You are like vultures,anything bad and you try to make a joke of it,get back under your stones.[/p][/quote]Get a sense of humour and be thankful no one was hurt. There are more important things in the world than a swimming pool.[/p][/quote]I have a very good sense of humor,but not when it come to bad news,bad luck,other peoples misfortunes, obviously you do.Let us know if your house ever burns down and and see if you can see the funny side. CHISSY1
  • Score: 0

8:46pm Tue 28 Feb 12

JayPea says...

Coincidentally the pool had its quartely water quality inspection this afternoon. The inspector commented on the improved quality of the water and far less 'foreign objects' seen than on the last inspection.
Coincidentally the pool had its quartely water quality inspection this afternoon. The inspector commented on the improved quality of the water and far less 'foreign objects' seen than on the last inspection. JayPea
  • Score: 0

9:09pm Tue 28 Feb 12

idontspeakpineapple says...

Sad to see. Hope we get a great new facility soon. Feel sorry for those who will lose their jobs as a resut so yes in a way people will be hurt by this.
Sad to see. Hope we get a great new facility soon. Feel sorry for those who will lose their jobs as a resut so yes in a way people will be hurt by this. idontspeakpineapple
  • Score: 0

8:00am Wed 29 Feb 12

lovelylyd says...

so not funny!!!..me and my fiance only went in there monday afternoon to pay for our evening wedding reception!!!!..now got less than 8 weeks to find somewhere else !!!!!!!!
so not funny!!!..me and my fiance only went in there monday afternoon to pay for our evening wedding reception!!!!..now got less than 8 weeks to find somewhere else !!!!!!!! lovelylyd
  • Score: 0

8:30am Wed 29 Feb 12

Willy Eckerslike says...

Garrowby Turnoff says...
6:10pm Tue 28 Feb 12

Many of York's public buildings are uninsured due to the cost! This includes many historic sites in the city.”

You do spout some rubbish
Garrowby Turnoff says... 6:10pm Tue 28 Feb 12 Many of York's public buildings are uninsured due to the cost! This includes many historic sites in the city.” You do spout some rubbish Willy Eckerslike
  • Score: 0

8:32am Wed 29 Feb 12

Willy Eckerslike says...

Garrowby Turnoff says...
6:10pm Tue 28 Feb 12

Many of York's public buildings are uninsured due to the cost! This includes many historic sites in the city.”

You do spout some rubbish
Garrowby Turnoff says... 6:10pm Tue 28 Feb 12 Many of York's public buildings are uninsured due to the cost! This includes many historic sites in the city.” You do spout some rubbish Willy Eckerslike
  • Score: 0

8:58am Wed 29 Feb 12

Big Bad Wolf says...

lovelylyd wrote:
so not funny!!!..me and my fiance only went in there monday afternoon to pay for our evening wedding reception!!!!..now got less than 8 weeks to find somewhere else !!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear that, good luck finding a new venue, I know how hard that can be.
[quote][p][bold]lovelylyd[/bold] wrote: so not funny!!!..me and my fiance only went in there monday afternoon to pay for our evening wedding reception!!!!..now got less than 8 weeks to find somewhere else !!!!!!!![/p][/quote]Sorry to hear that, good luck finding a new venue, I know how hard that can be. Big Bad Wolf
  • Score: 0

10:47am Wed 29 Feb 12

ISeeEverything says...

Garrowby Turnoff wrote:
Many of York's public buildings are uninsured due to the cost! This includes many historic sites in the city.
They must be insured, they still have the Sun Life plaques on the wall.
[quote][p][bold]Garrowby Turnoff[/bold] wrote: Many of York's public buildings are uninsured due to the cost! This includes many historic sites in the city.[/p][/quote]They must be insured, they still have the Sun Life plaques on the wall. ISeeEverything
  • Score: 0

10:48am Wed 29 Feb 12

ISeeEverything says...

Big Bad Wolf wrote:
lovelylyd wrote:
so not funny!!!..me and my fiance only went in there monday afternoon to pay for our evening wedding reception!!!!..now got less than 8 weeks to find somewhere else !!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear that, good luck finding a new venue, I know how hard that can be.
Every cloud has a silver lining.
[quote][p][bold]Big Bad Wolf[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lovelylyd[/bold] wrote: so not funny!!!..me and my fiance only went in there monday afternoon to pay for our evening wedding reception!!!!..now got less than 8 weeks to find somewhere else !!!!!!!![/p][/quote]Sorry to hear that, good luck finding a new venue, I know how hard that can be.[/p][/quote]Every cloud has a silver lining. ISeeEverything
  • Score: 0

11:24am Wed 29 Feb 12

bloodaxe says...

Pete the Brickie wrote:
CHISSY1 wrote:
You sad pathetic bunch of creatures,you think it is funny.You are like vultures,anything bad and you try to make a joke of it,get back under your stones.
We might as well nobody got hurt, look at it this way CHISSY1 York got Eternal Law and God sent us in Selby a real life, reality TV remake of the Brittas Empire, "Errrr Colin just how exactly did you heat the sauna this morning?"
Could you re-write that in English ?
[quote][p][bold]Pete the Brickie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CHISSY1[/bold] wrote: You sad pathetic bunch of creatures,you think it is funny.You are like vultures,anything bad and you try to make a joke of it,get back under your stones.[/p][/quote]We might as well nobody got hurt, look at it this way CHISSY1 York got Eternal Law and God sent us in Selby a real life, reality TV remake of the Brittas Empire, "Errrr Colin just how exactly did you heat the sauna this morning?"[/p][/quote]Could you re-write that in English ? bloodaxe
  • Score: 0

12:12pm Wed 29 Feb 12

ReginaldBiscuit says...

bloodaxe wrote:
Pete the Brickie wrote:
CHISSY1 wrote:
You sad pathetic bunch of creatures,you think it is funny.You are like vultures,anything bad and you try to make a joke of it,get back under your stones.
We might as well nobody got hurt, look at it this way CHISSY1 York got Eternal Law and God sent us in Selby a real life, reality TV remake of the Brittas Empire, "Errrr Colin just how exactly did you heat the sauna this morning?"
Could you re-write that in English ?
Has anybody opened a Facebook RIP Selby Leisure page yet?

That's usually what happens when general people want to wallow in public grief and matters. A page for half-wits, billy-no-mates and shallow lives to scrawn their sympathy on the wall of a public forum. An off-your-chest-a-tho
n for inadequates and inbreds.

For example;
Dee, Plymouth - "Gutted about Selby Leisure. Never went there but drove near there on the M62 once"

Michael, Kent - "RIP Selby Leisure. I is well bad about dis. Live in Kent but I am wasted about dis tragik event. Innit."

John, York - "It was god's wrath because they had same sex dressing rooms".
[quote][p][bold]bloodaxe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Pete the Brickie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CHISSY1[/bold] wrote: You sad pathetic bunch of creatures,you think it is funny.You are like vultures,anything bad and you try to make a joke of it,get back under your stones.[/p][/quote]We might as well nobody got hurt, look at it this way CHISSY1 York got Eternal Law and God sent us in Selby a real life, reality TV remake of the Brittas Empire, "Errrr Colin just how exactly did you heat the sauna this morning?"[/p][/quote]Could you re-write that in English ?[/p][/quote]Has anybody opened a Facebook RIP Selby Leisure page yet? That's usually what happens when general people want to wallow in public grief and matters. A page for half-wits, billy-no-mates and shallow lives to scrawn their sympathy on the wall of a public forum. An off-your-chest-a-tho n for inadequates and inbreds. For example; Dee, Plymouth - "Gutted about Selby Leisure. Never went there but drove near there on the M62 once" Michael, Kent - "RIP Selby Leisure. I is well bad about dis. Live in Kent but I am wasted about dis tragik event. Innit." John, York - "It was god's wrath because they had same sex dressing rooms". ReginaldBiscuit
  • Score: 0

1:15pm Wed 29 Feb 12

Rantin Reg says...

On the brighter side the pool looks a little cleaner today!

Sometimes good things come out of bad. hopefully it will have to be demolished and rebuilt with a more practical pool and better designed building all round. let's face it was a rather terrible example of a modern day leisure centre.
On the brighter side the pool looks a little cleaner today! Sometimes good things come out of bad. hopefully it will have to be demolished and rebuilt with a more practical pool and better designed building all round. let's face it was a rather terrible example of a modern day leisure centre. Rantin Reg
  • Score: 0

3:00pm Wed 29 Feb 12

bloodaxe says...

ReginaldBiscuit wrote:
bloodaxe wrote:
Pete the Brickie wrote:
CHISSY1 wrote:
You sad pathetic bunch of creatures,you think it is funny.You are like vultures,anything bad and you try to make a joke of it,get back under your stones.
We might as well nobody got hurt, look at it this way CHISSY1 York got Eternal Law and God sent us in Selby a real life, reality TV remake of the Brittas Empire, "Errrr Colin just how exactly did you heat the sauna this morning?"
Could you re-write that in English ?
Has anybody opened a Facebook RIP Selby Leisure page yet?

That's usually what happens when general people want to wallow in public grief and matters. A page for half-wits, billy-no-mates and shallow lives to scrawn their sympathy on the wall of a public forum. An off-your-chest-a-tho

n for inadequates and inbreds.

For example;
Dee, Plymouth - "Gutted about Selby Leisure. Never went there but drove near there on the M62 once"

Michael, Kent - "RIP Selby Leisure. I is well bad about dis. Live in Kent but I am wasted about dis tragik event. Innit."

John, York - "It was god's wrath because they had same sex dressing rooms".
You make your point effectively.
[quote][p][bold]ReginaldBiscuit[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bloodaxe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Pete the Brickie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CHISSY1[/bold] wrote: You sad pathetic bunch of creatures,you think it is funny.You are like vultures,anything bad and you try to make a joke of it,get back under your stones.[/p][/quote]We might as well nobody got hurt, look at it this way CHISSY1 York got Eternal Law and God sent us in Selby a real life, reality TV remake of the Brittas Empire, "Errrr Colin just how exactly did you heat the sauna this morning?"[/p][/quote]Could you re-write that in English ?[/p][/quote]Has anybody opened a Facebook RIP Selby Leisure page yet? That's usually what happens when general people want to wallow in public grief and matters. A page for half-wits, billy-no-mates and shallow lives to scrawn their sympathy on the wall of a public forum. An off-your-chest-a-tho n for inadequates and inbreds. For example; Dee, Plymouth - "Gutted about Selby Leisure. Never went there but drove near there on the M62 once" Michael, Kent - "RIP Selby Leisure. I is well bad about dis. Live in Kent but I am wasted about dis tragik event. Innit." John, York - "It was god's wrath because they had same sex dressing rooms".[/p][/quote]You make your point effectively. bloodaxe
  • Score: 0

12:01am Thu 1 Mar 12

The Mc says...

No wonder there is so much damage and smoke.....it was a plastic roof that was on fire. A spokesman for North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service told BBC News that the fire is believed to have started in the centre's plastic roof space.Who's idea was it to design a plastic roof that would burn very easily?

Looking at the building today, why are people saying it needs to be demolished, the outside walls are intact and look OK, obviously needs a new roof and interior...
No wonder there is so much damage and smoke.....it was a plastic roof that was on fire. A spokesman for North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service told BBC News that the fire is believed to have started in the centre's plastic roof space.Who's idea was it to design a plastic roof that would burn very easily? Looking at the building today, why are people saying it needs to be demolished, the outside walls are intact and look OK, obviously needs a new roof and interior... The Mc
  • Score: 0

7:23am Thu 1 Mar 12

JB1980 says...

lovelylyd wrote:
so not funny!!!..me and my fiance only went in there monday afternoon to pay for our evening wedding reception!!!!..now got less than 8 weeks to find somewhere else !!!!!!!!
On Don't Tell The Bride they get 4 weeks.
[quote][p][bold]lovelylyd[/bold] wrote: so not funny!!!..me and my fiance only went in there monday afternoon to pay for our evening wedding reception!!!!..now got less than 8 weeks to find somewhere else !!!!!!!![/p][/quote]On Don't Tell The Bride they get 4 weeks. JB1980
  • Score: 0

7:46pm Thu 1 Mar 12

Wrangle says...

All finding it funny just because it's in Selby. Ar*eholes
All finding it funny just because it's in Selby. Ar*eholes Wrangle
  • Score: 0

10:31pm Thu 1 Mar 12

arglemcgee says...

ISeeEverything wrote:
Big Bad Wolf wrote:
lovelylyd wrote:
so not funny!!!..me and my fiance only went in there monday afternoon to pay for our evening wedding reception!!!!..now got less than 8 weeks to find somewhere else !!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear that, good luck finding a new venue, I know how hard that can be.
Every cloud has a silver lining.
Yes, call me snobbish but if my fiancee wanted to have our wedding reception in such a place, that might just make me reconsider the whole idea...
[quote][p][bold]ISeeEverything[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Big Bad Wolf[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lovelylyd[/bold] wrote: so not funny!!!..me and my fiance only went in there monday afternoon to pay for our evening wedding reception!!!!..now got less than 8 weeks to find somewhere else !!!!!!!![/p][/quote]Sorry to hear that, good luck finding a new venue, I know how hard that can be.[/p][/quote]Every cloud has a silver lining.[/p][/quote]Yes, call me snobbish but if my fiancee wanted to have our wedding reception in such a place, that might just make me reconsider the whole idea... arglemcgee
  • Score: 0

11:00pm Thu 1 Mar 12

francesinboots says...

Oh the pictures take me back to the old times. It looks exactly as it used to when we all would go to the Roller Disco of a Friday night back in the mid 90s.
Oh the pictures take me back to the old times. It looks exactly as it used to when we all would go to the Roller Disco of a Friday night back in the mid 90s. francesinboots
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree