Woman treated for smoke inhalation after Selby house fire

Woman treated for smoke inhalation after Selby house fire

Woman treated for smoke inhalation after Selby house fire

First published in News
Last updated
York Press: Photograph of the Author by

A WOMAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a house in Selby.

Firefighters were called to Park Street at about 9.30am today to reports of a fire in a kitchen.

They used hose reels and breathing apparatus to put the fire out, and treated one woman for smoke inhalation at the scene.

The fire caused less than one metre square of damage, a fire service spokesman said, and crews left the scene after about half an hour.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree