WIGGINTON Grashoppers have won a Fastpack Ltd York Sunday Morning League double - but were denied the treble by newly-promoted Atlanta's incredible comeback.

Already crowned division one champions, Hoppers beat runners-up Hounds 4-2 in the League Cup final before coming unstuck in extra time in the Senior Cup.

Elvington Harriers won the Junior Cup, beating Tang Hall WMC 3-1, while the last league game of the season saw Selby Olympia claim third spot in division two, despite losing a three-goal lead in a 3-3 draw against Wentworth.

In the League Cup final between the division one high-fliers, Wigginton rushed into an early lead, with Harry Clapham finishing off a well-worked team move.

Hounds struggled to get into the game and Clapham punished them, bagging his and Wigginton’s second of the game.

Jamie Willstrop scored a penalty to give Hoppers a 3-0 lead before Hounds launched a comeback and nearly got on the scoreboard with an effort that hit the crossbar.

Christopher Jackson managed to pull one back for Hounds before half-time and, after the break, Jamie England dispatched a Hounds spot kick - but Wiggy had the final say with a Jordan Holt header.

Last year's division two champions Atlanta opened the scoring in the Senior Cup final through Sean Robinson but Wigginton responded with Holt and, before half-time, Matthew Mulhearn put Hoppers into the lead.

Goals from Harry Clapham and Jamie Luckhurst after the break gave Wigginton a commanding 4-1 lead but Shane Wood, Liam Corbett and Dan Cooper all scored for Atlanta to take the game to extra time, where Cooper and Carl Brockhill both scored.

Tang Hall started the Junior Cup the better of the sides but Elvington’s backline held strong and Ollie Watkins put Harriers ahead going into the break.

Jason McCloud double their advantage and Dan Lister scored a penalty for Elvington before Connor Wade bagged a consolation for Tang Hall.

For Selby Olympia, Adam England, Robert Frair and Thomas Lazenby were all on target to give them a healthy lead.

But Wentworth pulled two back and - after Olympia missed a penalty - punished the hosts with a third.

Richard Smith (2) and Will Moss were Wentworth's scorers.