MALT Shovel staged a fine second-leg revival in the York Minster Engineering League Senior Cup against Old Malton St Mary’s - but went out on aggregate.

The Selby side’s 5-3 success fell just short of the required scoreline and they dropped out at the first round, losing 7-6 across the two games.

Tommy Butterfield (2), Ben Tope (2) and Luke Pearse were on target for Shovel in the second leg.

Nathan Spreckley struck for Stamford Bridge in their second-round first-leg clash with Huntington Rovers, but his side suffered a huge setback, losing 5-1.

Liam Flanagan (2), Will Edmond, Oliver Hanley and Jonny Bullivant all made the scoresheet for the visitors.

The second round of the League Junior Cup saw Duncombe Park triumph over Bubwith White Swan in their first-leg clash.

Matty Bean (2) and Henry Newitt struck the home side’s goals.

South Milford will take a two-goal advantage into their second-leg tie with Fulford following a 4-2 success.

Dan Baeza put Milford into an early lead before Brad Jordan produced a towering header to capitalise on a long throw and make it 2-0 to Milford.

A penalty reduced the deficit to one before Dan Middleton slotted home to make it 3-1 at half-time.

Fulford started brightly in the second half and collected a second goal with a crashing long-range effort.

However, Dan Ward produced a lung-busting run from the right-back position to restore the hosts’ two-goal advantage.

Kellingly Welfare defeated Selby Olympia 6-1 in their first-round second-leg tie to qualify 6-3 on aggregate.

Jimmy Hall struck for Pollington in their 2-1 loss to The Beagle.

Walnut Tree secured a 3-2 success in the first round of the Junior Shield against Wilberfoss.

Dan Witcombe (2) and Mario Bratkowski found the target for hosts Walnut Tree.

Copmanthorpe beat York RI 8-2. Alfie Temple netted five, with Mike Brooks, Steve Ellis and Harry Tinker also contributing.

Tom Walsh struck both RI goals.

Brooklyn and Stamford Bridge are deadlocked at 1-1 after their Reserve Cup second-round first-leg fixture. Ben Isley struck for the Malton side but his effort was matched by a Jamie Rank effort.

Tom Kilvington was on the mark for Haxby Town, but his side was defeated 2-1.

Efforts from Lewis Foschi and Conor O'Brien earned Malt Shovel a 2-2 first-leg draw at Thorpe United.

Riccall United won 4-3 over Bishopthorpe United, whose Matthew Griffiths, Luke Murray and Scott Sheldon scored.

Osbaldwick crashed out of the Reserve Shield with a 3-2 loss to Strensall Tigers. Liam Haigh and Zak Cottel scored for Osso, who faced both a red card and a sin bin early in the game.

Strensall had Drew Brabbs netting a penalty with Lee Bunce and Shane Bogg also on target.

Wigginton saw off Tadcaster Magnets 6-1.

Cameron Burdass hit a hat-trick in the win, with John Cavanagh, Jack Coates and James Sutton also making the scoresheet.

Huntington Rovers also put half-a-dozen past their opposition, defeating Wheldrake 6-3.

Dan Marshall (3), Jon James (2) and Cameron Edmonson were on the mark for Rovers.

Garforth defeated Harrison Signs 7-3 while Poppleton United beat Copmanthorpe 4-0.