DUNNINGTON progressed into round two of the York Minster Engineering League Reserve Cup following a 1-1 second-leg draw with Wigginton Grasshoppers.

Jack Thompson brought the tie level following Dunnington's 2-1 first-leg victory but Finlay Smith scored the decisive goal to send the Common Road side through.

Rawcliffe gained a second victory over Civil Service to advance to the next stage. Henry Wharton (3), Dom Clemit and Jarrod Benson fired the visitors to a 5-3 win, which saw them gain an 11-3 aggregate advantage. Shaun Rayner (2) and Nathan Harland replied for Service.

Joe Rawcliffe (2), Danny Gray and Nathan Parker struck for Dringhouses in a 4-0 success over Copmanthorpe. The win gave Dringhouses a 10-2 victory across the two legs.

Calvin Steele struck in Garforth's 1-0 win at Fulford United, who won 3-2 overall.

Harrison Signs and Bishopthorpe were level at 1-1 after their first leg - but Bishy progressed following a 2-1 second-leg success.

Lewis Foschi, Declan Coulthard and Connor O'Brien netted for Malt Shovel as they slumped 4-3 at Huntington Rovers. The result was enough for Shovel to qualify for round two, though, thanks to a 3-1 victory a week earlier.

Tom Reid scored for Poppleton United in their 4-1 defeat to Hemingbrough United, who overturned a first-leg loss to make the draw for the second round.

Louis McMaw and Sam Thompson (2) struck for Osbald-wick as they scored a 3-0 success at Riccall United. The result took the tie to penalties, with Riccall holding their nerve to qualify.

Penalties were also needed at Strensall following two 1-1 draws with Brooklyn. The Malton side scored a 4-2 shoot-out success.

Nathan Spreckley and Kris Gott sent Stamford Bridge through to the next round with a 2-1 victory over Marton Abbey. The tie ended 7-1 on aggregate.

Tadcaster Magnets gained a 1-0 victory over Thorpe United but were dumped out of the cup due to an 8-1 loss over the two legs.

Patryk Zimer and Kieron Waterston bagged braces for Walnut Tree in another thriller for their side. The second leg resulted in a 4-4 draw, yielding Walnut Tree an 8-7 aggregate success.

Jason Nattrass, Will Snook, Tom Snowball and Adam Falkingham fired Pocklington Town to a 4-1 triumph over Wheldrake. Town are in the hat following an earlier 3-0 first-leg win.

A last-minute winner for Old Malton St Mary's gave them a 4-3 first-leg victory at Tockwith. The second leg takes place in midweek.