F1 RACING picked up where they left off the previous week to dump Dringhouses out of the York Minster Engineering League Senior Cup second round.

Building on a 3-2 first-leg away win, F1 this time fought back from a goal down to see off Houses 2-1 and bring up a 5-3 aggregate scoreline.

George Brown brought Houses back level in the tie but their parity was short-lived as Max Tweddle pulled F1 level just before the break.

A second-half effort from Alex Clark secured his side's passage to the next round.

Kirkbymoorside cantered into the third round with a 21-0 two-legged defeat of Riccall.

Strensall Tigers are into the second round after putting nine past Harrison Signs without reply across their two games, winning 5-0 at the weekend.

Tadcaster Magnets beat Bishopthorpe 5-3, giving them an 11-5 win across the two encounters.

Casey Stewart (2), Scott Nicholas, Matthew Howgate and Paul Bentley struck at the weekend.

Dunnington beat Pocklington Town 2-1, giving them a 5-1 win overall. Nathan Walker scored Pock's consolation.

Rawcliffe beat Brooklyn 5-1 courtesy of an Edward Clapham hat-trick and strikes from Niall Smallwood and Josh Leeming. Jamie Allen hit Brooklyn's solitary effort as his side slumped to a 9-2 aggregate defeat.

Several ties were only at the stage of the first leg and will be concluded in midweek.

Hemingbrough United take a 5-1 advantage to Haxby Town following their opening match of the second round.

Wigginton will travel to Thorpe United with a 6-3 advantage after a frantic opening 17 minutes in which the home side ran up a 5-2 lead.

Harry Clapham, Matthew Tiplady and Gary Newton all bagged braces for Wiggy in the first-round tie.

Paul Moran added to two own goals to complete the visitors' tally.

Old Malton St Mary's defeated Malt Shovel 4-1 in their first-leg clash.

Cawood advanced to the Junior Cup second round with a 3-1 win over Barmby Moor.

Lewis Hall, Paul Winterburn and Matthew Ward struck to give Cawood a 6-1 success across the two legs.

Wheldrake are also through to the next stage following a 3-1 aggregate win over Copmanthorpe. Returning striker James Smith netted in the weekend's 1-0 win.

Joe Davis and Danny Brooks were at the double for Garforth as they cruised to an 8-0 victory over Sporting Knavesmire. Matt Fisher, Ryan Peate, Jed Hudson and an own goal completed the haul for the hosts, who won 11-0 on aggregate.

Fulford United beat Marton Abbey 3-2 to bring up a 7-3 triumph overall.

Pollington overcame a 4-2 first-leg deficit against Walnut Tree to gain a 6-5 aggregate win. Bryan Robertson Matty Wright, Reece Chapman and Joe Lock netted for the away side. Adam Brooke hit Walnut Tree's reply.

Wilberfoss beat Clifford 2-0 but went out 5-3 on aggregate.

York RI lost 4-0 at home to Duncombe Park and crashed out 9-2 on aggregate. Karl Richardson (2) and Rob McDermid (2) netted for Park.

Tom Green and James Muir (2) fired Crayke United to a 3-2 win at Bubwith - who squeaked through 7-6 across the two games.

There were also three first-leg matches played.

Luke Addison (4) helped Civil Service to an 8-1 win over Thirsk Falcons. Tom Dale (2), Will Wood and Steve Abbott also scored.

Elvington Harriers beat Church Fenton 6-0 thanks to Jason McCloud (3), Sam Fowler (2) and Dan Moore goals.

Chris Mercer (2), Jake Porter (2), Lewis Holmes and Phil Briscombe fired Helperby United to a 6-4 win over Wombleton Wanderers.