DUNNINGTON extended their lead at the top of the York Minster Engineering League to four points with a 3-0 win over Thorpe United.

The premier division leaders have a nice cushion for when grassroots football resumes after the new lockdown.

Alex Martin scored a brace with Harry Lynn adding for the Common Road side.

Dringhouses outfought Wigginton Grasshoppers in a 2-1 home win at St Helen’s Road.

Wiggy started brightly but saw several early chances go begging with Nick Lock saving a Gary Newton penalty with just three minutes on the clock.

A defensive mix-up midway through the half gave Dave Watson the easiest of chances as Houses assumed the lead, before Jamie Green levelled the scores 90 seconds later.

Sam Drake fired home for the hosts from a second-half breakaway.

Tadcaster Magnets continued their unbeaten start, drawing 1-1 at Easingwold Town. Ellis Stephenson continued his goalscoring streak for the visitors with Jake Rhodes bagging for Town.

Niall Smallwood and Dan Hobson struck for Rawcliffe in a 2-0 triumph at Hemingbrough United.

Jonny Bullivant hit a brace for Huntington Rovers as they defeated Poppleton United 2-1. Reg Miah replied.

Kieran Harris struck to earn Strensall Tigers a 1-0 home win over Kirkbymoorside.

Tockwith made it five wins out of five in division one with a commanding 8-1 victory at Riccall United. Tom Richards (4), Andy Walker (2), Henry Gardiner and James Perkins fired the table-toppers to the win.

Malt Shovel also kept up their perfect start, beating second-placed Haxby Town 5-0. Deacon Brace (2), Luke Pearse, Jack Morris and Ben Tope found the net.

Tom Murden (2) and Kieran Gallagher struck to earn Cliffe a point in a 3-3 home draw with Bishopthorpe.

Connor Campbell and Oliver Green were both at the double for Osbaldwick in a 6-0 rout of Harrison Signs. Jack Brimmell and an own goal completed the hosts’ tally.

Sam Shipley, Steve Mounser and Jack Holman fired Pocklington Town to a 3-0 success against Brooklyn.

Liam Parkinson cancelled out Matthew Duck’s early goal to see division two frontrunners The Beagle draw 1-1 with Cawood.

Wombleton Wanderers beat Pollington 5-0.

Civil Service snatched a late point against Wheldrake when Bobby Clapham scored in a 4-4 draw. Will Wood (2) and Luke Addison grabbed the earlier goals for the visitors.

Rufforth United defeated Heslington 6-1. Dave McNichol (2), Brad Walters (2), Liam Keenaghan and Callum Patterson grabbed their goals.

Garforth defeated Copmanthorpe 2-0, extending their lead at the top of division three to five points.

Regan Coop and Matthew Sutcliffe struck for Fulford at Helperby United but could not stop their side succumbing to a 3-2 defeat.

Adam Webster hit four goals for Wilberfoss in an 8-2 home success over Crayke United. Sam Gibney, Dan Gibney, Jordan Siswick and Ian Cappleman were also on target to complete the second-placed home team’s tally.

Church Fenton suffered a setback at home to York St John, losing 3-1.

Walnut Tree defeated Barmby Moor 4-1.

High scores were the order of the day in York Minster Engineering League division four - with 45 goals racked up in just four matches played.

South Milford continue to lead the promotion charge and kept their momentum up with a 9-3 defeat of Sporting Knavesmire.

Tom Micklethwaite-Charles fired five goals for the home side with Danny Morgan and Danny Middleton bagging a brace apiece.

Thirsk Falcons continued their revival with a 10-2 success over Selby Olympia while Marton Abbey gained an 8-0 triumph over Bishop Wilton.

Ben Jackson, Sam Schofield and Tom Parry all hit hat-tricks for Howden in their 11-2 win over LNER Builders.

Sam Milner completed the scoring for Howden with Ash Macpherson and Ryan Sansome hitting the consolations for Builders.

Dunnington made it two wins from two in reserve ‘A’ with a 1-0 success over table-toppers Wigginton Grasshoppers.

Fin Smith struck the only goal in the second period as Dunnington moved to within four points of Hoppers with four games in hand.

Second-placed Tockwith defeated Easingwold Town 6-1.

Steve Guy, Tom Smith (2), Harry Robinson (2) and Jim Drew bagged the goals for the home side.

Old Malton St Mary’s sit third after a 4-1 win on their travels to Poppleton United.

Joe Schofield netted for the hosts but goals from Ben Lealman, Tom Hoggard and Iain Kerr (2) claimed the points for Old Malton.

Huntington Rovers kept up their unbeaten record as strikes from Josh Goodway and Gary Mitchinson earned them a 2-1 success at Thorpe United.

Malt Shovel’s perfect start in reserve ‘B’ continued with a 5-1 home defeat of Copmanthorpe.

Dec Coulthard and Lewis Foschi both collected braces in the win with Kie Latham putting the icing on the cake.

Lee Bannister hit Cop’s solitary reply.

An own goal plus strikes from Josh Bean and Rob Macaulay saw Rawcliffe claim a 3-1 home victory over Bishopthorpe United.

Max Faulkner struck for Stamford Bridge against Hemingbrough United but his side were sunk 5-1.

Tom Broadbent (2) and Tom Marshall fired Tadcaster Magnets to a 3-1 victory over Haxby Town.

Dayton Scott netted the visitors’ consolation.

Civil Service moved up to second place in reserve ‘C’ with a 6-2 win over Wheldrake.

Kieran Ledger (2), Duncan Urquhart, Ben Dale, Nathan Harland and Tom Dale all made the scoresheet as Service moved two points behind leaders Riccall United, who had the weekend off.

Garforth LG, who were second at the start of play, suffered a 5-4 setback at Heslington.

Sean Allan (2), Chris Asquith (2) and Dan Darlington found the target to seal the points for Heslington.

Walnut Tree beat Harrison Signs 6-0.

Patryk Zimer and Mariusz Bratkowski both bagged hat-tricks for the visitors, who were collecting their first points of the season in style.

Jake Whitfield and Nick Horne were on target for Wilberfoss in a 2-0 triumph over Brooklyn.

Ryan Watts, William Hatsfield-Marsland and Tim Konarski struck for Fulford United as they defeated Marton Abbey 3-2.

Dan Cooper and Craig Metcalfe replied.