DRINGHOUSES maintained their six-point advantage at the top of the York Minster Engineering League premier division with a 5-0 win at Hemingbrough United.

George Brown bagged a brace with Jamie Barkway, Liam Robertson and Cameron Mulhearn also making the scoresheet for the impressive league leaders, who continue to average more than five goals per game this campaign.

Thorpe United kept on Houses' tail with a 4-1 home win over Dunnington thanks to a hat-trick from Gary Collier and a Matthew Howden goal.

Wigginton Grasshoppers moved above Old Malton St Mary's on goal difference after beating F1 Racing 4-0. Matthew Tiplady bagged a hat-trick and Jamie Willstrop added a tidy finish.

Tadcaster Magnets climbed away from the drop zone with an important 4-0 win at local rivals Church Fenton.

One place above Magnets, Kirkbymoorside kept the distance between the two at three points following their 4-1 defeat of Poppleton United.

Huntington Rovers and Copmanthorpe drew 0-0.

Strensall Tigers won 4-0 at rivals Stamford Bridge. Josh Winn netted all four for Strensall, who are five points clear at the top with 10 games remaining.

Dan Clubley, James Ellerby, Niall Smallwood (2) and Dan Moll fired Rawcliffe to a 5-0 home win over Harrison Signs.

Three goals in 20 minutes for promotion-hopefuls Osbaldwick secured a 3-2 comeback win over Bishopthorpe United. Jack Brimmell, Joe Hickey and Lucas Wilson scored.

Malt Shovel are creeping quietly up the table and a 2-0 success over fifth-placed Pocklington Town moved them to within eight points of the promotion places with at least two games in hand on all of their rivals above.

Matty Reeves struck for Malton & Norton in a 3-1 home loss to Cliffe. Darren Jackson (2) and Dan Collins inflicted the damage on the hosts.

Riccall United and Tockwith drew 0-0.

Division two leaders Wombleton Wanderers were held to a goalless draw at home to bottom side Brooklyn.

Wombleton lead the chasing pack by two points and have two games in hand.

Kyle Wilks, Matthew Ward, Luke Rayner and Matthew Duck netted for Cawood in their 4-0 victory at Barmby Moor.

Casey Barker and Si Houlder bagged for Bubwith White Swan in their side's 3-2 home defeat by Rufforth United. Danny Cates (2) and Adam Brooke ensured that the points went to Rufforth.

Danny Mairs netted for Heslington in a 1-1 draw with Wheldrake, for whom Daniel Zimer scored.

In division three, table-toppers York St John University landed the points following a 7-3 triumph over Crayke United.

Jake Dunn (3), Liam White (2), Jenson Joseph and Ali Harvey hit the goals for St Johns, who are now eight points clear of Garforth WMC in the race for the title.

George Bissett helped make it three wins from three in January for Walnut Tree as he scored four in their 7-1 defeat of York RI. Dylan Holmes, Danny Holmes and Mike Whitleley collected Walnut Tree's other goals with Jai Wilson hitting RI's consolation.

James Buchanan (2), Dan Marston (2), Daniel Spink, Simon Webster and Mark Jackson all found the net for Helperby United in their 7-1 win at LNER Builders.

With Old Malton St Mary's in cup action, Tockwith took full advantage to move level on points with the third-placed side.

They beat Pocklington Town 2-1 to make strides on the top three in reserve 'A'.

Jim Gledhill and Chris Walker scored for Tockwith.

Gary Mitchinson had long-term colleague Pete Laidlaw to thank for teeing up his two fantastic finishes as Huntington Rovers battled to a 2-1 victory over Thorpe United.

Harry Loseby (2), Ben Ryder and Edward Tomlinson netted for Easingwold Town in their 4-1 win over Poppleton United.

Lewis Keenaghan, Nick Lawrie and Paul Crangle all netted for Osbaldwick in their 4-3 defeat to reserve 'B' leaders table Tadcaster Magnets.

Haxby Town kept their promotion bid on track with a 2-1 success at Bishopthorpe United.

Kie Lathom and Callum Petch fired Malt Shovel to a 2-1 win over Hemingbrough United. Shovel now sit two points from top spot with three games in hand on pace-setting Magnets.

Lewis Chipchase, Phil Martin and Ryan Davidson struck to earn Rufforth United a 3-3 home draw with Stamford Bridge. The visitors' goals came from Josh Temple, Max Faulkner and John Willmoth.

Lee Bunce, Luke Quantock and Shane Bogg all bagged braces for Strensall Tigers as the reserve 'C' leaders won 8-2 at Harrison Signs. Ali Bell and Drew Brabbs hit Strensall's other goals.

An own goal complemented double strikes from Corey Littlefield and Sean Gallagher to give Cliffe a 5-2 home success over Heslington, for whom Russ Carter and Harry Sturdy were on target.

Scott Atkinson netted a consolation for Wilberfoss in their 3-1 loss at Brooklyn.

Joe Milner (2), Adam Galloway, Sam Smith, James Willsher, Alfie Ellis and Ryan Appleton all netted for Marston Green in their 7-2 home triumph over Fulford United.

Kieran Ledger (2) and Duncan Urquhart fired Civil Service to a 3-1 win at Wheldrake, whose left-back James Nelson struck his sixth goal of the season.

Meanwhile, reserve 'A' outfit Old Malton St Mary's Reserves progressed to the York & District FA Junior Cup semi-finals, beating division two side Civil Service 4-3 on penalties after a 1-1 draw. Lysander Jones scored the equaliser for St Mary's.

Old Malton will meet Clifford, who saw off Fulford United 2-0.

A Jed Hudson brace saw Garforth WMC beat The Beagle 2-1 and Pollington won 3-1 at Wilberfoss.