WILBERFOSS moved into the second round of the York Minster Engineering Football League Junior Cup with a 3-1 defeat of Crayke United.

Daniel Gibney, Nick Horne and Jake Whitfield struck for Foss, with Liam Kettlewell firing home from 40 yards to score a consolation for Crayke.

Tom Hannan (2), Josh Powell and Cory Fox netted for Fulford United in their 4-4 draw with Walnut Tree.

Mike Whiteley (2), Luke Taylor and Oscar Massey struck to send the tie to penalties but Fulford held their nerve to go through 4-3 from the spot.

Ben Hodgson bagged a brace and Luke Addison a single strike to send Civil Service through with a 3-0 win over Heslington.

Luke Lambert bagged a hat-trick for Cawood in their 5-3 success over Helperby United.

Lewis Hall and Jamie Forrest completed the home side's scoring.

Jordan Siswick made the scoresheet for Elm Park but could not prevent his side suffering a 5-1 home loss at the hands of York RI.

The Beagle put six past Pollington without reply, a feat almost matched by Bubwith White Swan who won 5-0 at Bishop Wilton.

Brooklyn edged a seven-goal thriller with Wombleton Wanderers 4-3.

Reserve 'C' Brooklyn caused the shock of the round in the Reserve Cup with a 5-2 victory over Wigginton Grasshoppers from two divisions above.

John Cavanagh put the visitors ahead early in the tie, but goals from Matthew Bean (2), Artur Martins (2) and Jamie Miller swung the tie in the favour of the hosts.

An own goal from Brooklyn couldn't spare the visitors' blushes.

Hemingbrough United also removed top division opposition, knocking Huntington Rovers out with a 3-0 win.

Liam Tomlinson (2) and Dylan Craven struck for United.

Competition favourites Dringhouses on the other hand are safely through to round two after a smooth 8-0 triumph over Civil Service.

There was no such luck for Dunnington who suffered a 4-3 defeat at the hands of reserve 'B' Malt Shovel despite goals from James Willmoth, James Hampshire and Fin Smith.

A high-scoring game saw Haxby Town defeat Cliffe 8-4.

Matthew Wash (2), Kieran Ledger (2), Jason Kelly, Mike Fell, Sam Jeffery and James Gilbertson netted for Haxby.

F1 Racing took the lead against Stamford Bridge with a penalty from goalkeeper Dan Calliste but two goals from James Cross turned the tie in favour of the visitors.

Brad Walters and Callum Langan both hit doubles for Rufforth United in their 5-0 triumph over Tadcaster Magnets.

Danny Coulson and Nick Tate struck for Rawcliffe in their match with Old Malton St Mary's but could not prevent a 3-2 defeat as Luke Scott, Adam Wilson and Steven Kerr fired the Ryedale side into the second round.

Strensall Tigers progressed with a 9-2 success over Harrison Signs, while Thorpe United put 10 past Heslington without conceding.

Ryan Watts, and Tim Konarski struck for Fulford in their 3-2 home loss to Pocklington Town, for whom Adam Falkingham, Mark Sissons and Jonathan Parsons found the net.

Wheldrake and Bishopthorpe United played out a 2-2 draw with the latter going through 4-2 on penalties.

Lee Bannister, Matty Morton and Stellios Komnakis helped Copmanthorpe to a 3-2 success against Easingwold Town.