DRINGHOUSES moved to the top of the York Minster Engineering Football League premier division with an emphatic 7-1 defeat of Huntington Rovers.

The result maintains their perfect record and they have now scored 34 goals in only six matches.

Huntington’s cause wasn’t helped by a red card as they struggled to cope with the Dringhouses attack and they were made to suffer as Liam Robertson, Matthew Mulhearn, Jamie Barkway, Dave Watson and Jordan Outerbridge all found the target.

J P Vass then pulled a goal back for Rovers, but further goals from Ben Lock and James Green for the away side sealed a comprehensive victory.

With second-placed Wigginton Grasshoppers out of action, Old Malton St Mary’s took advantage of the chance to draw level, scoring a 6-1 success at Church Fenton.

Dunnington made it five wins from seven with a 5-2 defeat of a lacklustre F1 Racing side.

Tom Fleet (2), Daz Sellars, Simon Castle and Dan Lister fired in the hosts’ goals, with Dan Hickey and Milan Manandhar replying for F1.

Chris Coxon and Gary Collier struck for Thorpe United as they defeated Tadcaster Magnets 2-1.

Charlie Marshall lobbed the opposition keeper from 20 yards out to give Magnets something to cheer.

Alan Boyd found the net for Poppleton United at Kirkbymoorside but his team suffered a 3-1 setback.

Kirkbymoorside were 3-0 up at half-time thanks to strikes from Dan Ward (2) and Ollie Varey.

Josh Cryer and Alex Fenwick bagged for Easingwold Town as they gained a 2-1 home triumph over Hemingbrough United.

An early red card for goalkeeper Tom Young didn’t stop Osbaldwick from pulling off a surprise victory over division one pacesetters Strensall Tigers.

The visitors' stand-in replacement keeper, Harry Cartledge, had the game of his life between the sticks.

Kieran Harris gave Strensall a first half lead, which seemed like it would be enough to claim the points, but Strensall collapsed in the final five minutes with Josh Crangle and Joe Hickey netting to earn Osso a 2-1 success.

Strensall’s defeat was music to the ears of second-placed Rawcliffe, who earned an easy 5-1 win at Cliffe.

Niall Smallwood, Dan Clubley, Paul Branscombe, Luke Hall and Dave Hartas struck for Rawcliffe with the home side's consolation coming via a second-half Jamie England penalty.

An own goal earned Riccall United a 1-1 draw with visiting Malt Shovel, who had Deacon Brace to thank for their goal.

Haxby Town also collected a point from a 3-3 share-all at Harrison Signs.

Dan Marshall (2) and Ash Hope bagged for Marston Green but Bishopthorpe United edged a seven-goal thriller 4-3 thanks to the contributions of Andrew Seager (2), James Mackie and Mathew Atkinson.

Nathan Spreckley and Matty Wain netted for Stamford Bridge in a 2-2 draw with Pocklington Town. Shaun Elvidge and Tom Knowles replied.

Wilberfoss moved up to second in division two thanks to goals from Dan Gibney and Jake Whifield in a 2-0 victory over The Beagle.

Barmby Moor gained a 3-2 success at Heslington, while fifth-placed Bubwith White Swan somehow earned a point from a 4-4 draw at Brooklyn, despite being reduced to eight men.

Martin Howson, Ryan Sedman, Thomas Wright and Casey Barker hit the all-important goals for Bubwith.

Josh Tateson and Tom Ellis hit the target for Wombleton Wanderers in a 2-0 success over Pollington.

It took Graham Jones only 13 seconds to put Wheldrake into the lead at Clifford and the visitors never looked back as they fought their way to a 5-3 success.

Jones added a second with James Smith matching his brace, and Rob Forrester also netting.

Division three leaders Garforth suffered their first defeat of the season as they were sunk 4-1 by visiting York St John University.

Connor Rose made the scoresheet for Garforth, but the students collected the points thanks to strikes from Jonty Russel Rayment, Luke Jordan, Will Hodgson and Dan Cusdin.

Sean Allan and Tom Wordsworth netted for Fulford United in their 2-1 success over Walnut Tree.

Ben Jones and Thomas Bateson scored for LNER Builders but the home side were outpointed by Elm Park, who hit six in reply.

Gary Rylance collected a hat-trick, with Nathan Wright (2) and Josh Patten also on target.

Sam Mills and Harry Thistleton notched for Swinton at Selby Olympia but could not prevent them falling to a 3-2 defeat.

Karl Slater and Lee Jonson fired Crayke United to a 2-0 success over Bishop Wilton.

Dringhouses sit top of reserve 'A' after a hard-fought 6-3 win at Wigginton Grasshoppers.

Luke Roberts put Wigginton ahead with a free-kick from the edge of the box after 15 minutes.

Dringhouses were back level before the end of the half, with Danny Penrose hitting a sweet strike into the bottom corner from 20 yards out.

Wiggy's John Cavanagh produced a neat finish from outside the area, only for Cameron Mulhearn to head home an equaliser on the hour mark.

Houses took the lead two minutes later when Joe Rawcliffe produced a spectacular looping header but Alessandro Delrio smashed the ball home from just inside the box 10 minutes later.

The visitors added three goals in the final eight minutes to seal victory, Rawcliffe completing his hat-trick and Cam Hall netting.

Huntington Rovers got their campaign off to a flying start with a 7-0 victory at Poppleton United.

Josh Goodway hit a hat-trick and John Moore, Ash Hill, Paul Scaife and Gary Mitchinson were also on target.

Tockwith were 5-0 home winners over Church Fenton. Jim Gledhill struck from the penalty spot and joined Ryan Sledge, Jim Drew, Harry Stobert and Stuart Longbottom on the scoresheet.

James Willmoth and Harry Blackwell scored for Dunnington in their 2-1 success at Easingwold Town.

Old Malton St Mary's made a winning start with a 6-3 success at Pocklington Town.

Danny Coulson hit a brace for Rawcliffe as they scored a 4-1 triumph at home to Copmanthorpe in reserve 'B'. Jack Blackmore and Billy Annett also scored.

Hemingbrough United are second after a 3-1 success at Rufforth United.

Nathan Kilby, Matt O'Connell, Louis Keenan and Charlie Binns found the net for Osbaldwick at F1 Racing, but the hosts edged to a 5-4 win with goals from Frazer Shields (2), Joel Gallagher-Coates, Nathan Snowden and Dan Cooper.

Marlon Bentley (2) and Will Deakin earned Tadcater Magnets a 3-2 victory over Stamford Bridge, for whom Jordan Elliot and Josh Temple struck.

James Gilbetson hit both Haxby Town goals in a 2-1 defeat of Bishopthorpe United.

Finlay Burbidge and Steve Neal ensured that Marston Green made a winning start in reserve 'C' with a 2-0 victory over Cliffe.

Tom Wood gave Strensall Tigers a half-time lead at Civil Service but an Alex Day effort just after the break levelled the scores.

An own goal then gave Service the lead before substitute Shane Bogg ensured a 2-2 draw.

Malt Shovel qualified for the first round proper of the Reserve League Cup with a 5-0 success at Wilberfoss.

Luigi Foschi and Cal Petch hit two goals apiece, with Connor O'Brien completing the scoring.