PREMIER division leaders Huntington Rovers dropped York Minster Engineering League points for the second successive week - allowing Old Malton St Mary's to close the gap to just five points.

The Ryedale side also have two games in hand on their rivals with the sides still to meet.

Joe Allerton gave Dunnington the lead against Rovers early in the first period before Ash Hope levelled with the half-time approaching.

A controversial penalty allowed Dunnington to regain the lead, Jonny Andrew firing home, before Chris Dyson volleyed in from the edge of the box to grab a 2-2 draw for the visitors.

Old Malton cruised 5-0 up in the first half against Copmanthorpe. Two goals from Ben Jones won the second half for Cop, but it finished 6-2.

Wigginton Grasshoppers regained the winning thread with an 11-0 demolition job at Tadcaster Magnets.

Two goals from Kain Rogerson and an edge-of-the-box strike from Tom Derbyshire gave Hoppers a 3-0 interval lead and they ran riot in the second half, with Gary Newton (2), Tichaona Nyenda (2), Jon Paul Turbine, Dale Holding and Jake Duckworth all netting.

Guy May gave Hemingbrough United the lead at fourth-placed Dringhouses but Dave Watson equalised by half-time and Liam Robertson (2), Sam Ripley-Kitson and sub Rob Hutton (2) gave Houses a 6-1 success following a dominant second-half performance.

Poppleton United stunned F1 Racing with a remarkable fightback in the last 13 minutes - coming from 5-2 down to win 6-5.

Adam Tiffany (2), Jon Giordano, Chris Dempsey and Oliver Kilvington put F1 clear before Pop produced their incredible finale which saw them climb to fifth in the table.

Charlie Marshall won the game in the last minute with a 35-yard lob.

Namesake Dan Marshall hit a double hat-trick as Kirkbymoorside outperformed Osbaldwick in difficult conditions to win 7-1.

Marshall opened the scoring when collecting a poor clearance from the keeper to chip the ball over his head and into the empty net.

Dan Ward then crossed to Jordan Rivis who netted from the rebound after his initial effort hit the bar.

Marshall twice rounded the keeper in the third quarter to make it 4-0, latching on to a Rivis flick for his hat-trick goal.

Osbaldwick replied as Sam Thompson powered home a near-post header but Marshall collected his fourth goal then struck twice more late on, including a penalty, to take his league tally to 13 goals in four games since joining the Moorsiders in mid-October.

Andy Simpson and James Windle netted for Sporting Knavesmire but they lost 4-2 at Thorpe United for whom Luke Crowther, Michael Braithwaite (2) and Paul Moran were the marksmen.

Pocklington Town increased their lead at the top of division one to six points with a 5-0 victory over Riccall United.

Chris Gowan (2), Nathan Walker, Jake Dunham and Paddy Wintie got the goals.

Tom Audsley (2), Steve Twamley and Steve Hoggard were on target in Malton & Norton's 4-0 home win over Harrison Signs.

Adam Chaplin struck five times as Haxby Town beat Cliffe 8-2, Josh Leeming, Dave Moir and Dave Fell also finding the net.

Pollington caused an upset in division two, Brian Robertson scoring twice in a 2-1 success over promotion-chasing Rufforth United.

Clifford claimed their first point of the season in another unexpected result - a 2-2 draw at third-placed Stamford Bridge. James Hunt and Adam Harrison netted for Stamford.

Ryan Sedman, Jason Crisp and Si Houlder (2) fired Bubwith White Swan to a 4-1 triumph at Brooklyn. Wilberfoss won 7-3 at home to Cawood.

Scott (3) and Steve Smith (2) earned Walnut Tree a point in a free-scoring 5-5 draw with division three pacesetters LNER Builders.

Wombleton Wanderers beat Selby Olympia 5-1 while Russ Carr and Rob Corker bagged braces for Heslington in a 6-3 win over Swinton, Jonny Adlington and Harry Birkitt also on target for the victors.

Nathan Wright (2) and Cameron Edmundson fired Elm Park to a 3-1 triumph over Stillington Sports & Social Club, for whom Nathan Hussein replied.

Harry Blackwell (2) and Andy Rose netted as Dunnington closed the gap on the top two in reserve 'A' with a 3-1 triumph over Osbaldwick. Conor Brannigan replied.

An own goal plus efforts from Oliver Lawrence, Joe Fielding and Matthew Fishburn handed Easingwold a 4-3 victory over Hemingbrough United. Luke Zacharenko (2) and Ricki Hutton responded.

Jim Gledhill, Graham Hutchinson and James Good fired Tockwith to a 3-2 win over Tadcaster Magnets to keep their reserve 'B' title challenge on track.

Jamie Allen, Callum Holmes, Jack Johnson (2) and Dan Dawes (2) were on target as second-placed Malton & Norton defeated F1 Racing 6-3.

Joe Rawcliffe (2), Tom Hawkesby and Cole Carter struck for third-placed Dringhouses in a 4-2 win at Malt Shovel, while Stamford Bridge fell 5-4 at home to Bishopthorpe United.

In reserve 'C, Rawcliffe moved level on points at the top with Rufforth following a 4-0 success at Wheldrake. Joe Hobson, Scott Stewart and Ricky Hunter (2) netted. Fulford pipped Harrison Signs 1-0.