Q: As someone with a disability I would like to know how I can get sheltered work or training in York? David Watson, Triboring House

A: There are various options for disabled people seeking work, from the council and its partners.

Support can be given to find and maintain employment through the employment workers based within council's Health and Disabilities Team, the DAWN Project based at Future Prospects or the Jobcentre Plus - Disability Service Team who may refer you to a Workstep provider - you can contact the council on 01904 613161 and ask for the customer advice centre.