Church Fields Close, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS23


Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
***80% shared ownership***

The fixed price of £196,000 is for an 80% share of the property, the remaining 20% is owned by Broadacres Housing Association.

An attractive two-bedroom mews-style house in the sought-after village of Boston Spa, perfect for first-time buyers or a young family. Part of the award-winning Church Fields development, the house is a minute's walk from the shops, restaurants, and bars of Boston Spa High Street. With plenty of green space and beautiful riverside walks on your doorstep, there are also excellent road links to Leeds, Harrogate & York, and further afield via the A1(M).

Double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, and solar panels. Neutrally decorated.


Hallway - with a useful storage cupboard, coir entrance mat, and bamboo flooring, leading to kitchen, WC, and living room.

Kitchen - modern fitted kitchen with cream-fronted units, Belling electric oven with induction hob and extractor hood. One and a half bowl sink with mixer taps and draining board. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer.

Downstairs WC - half-tiled walls with the white suite: low flush toilet and pedestal washbasin.

Living room - spacious lounge with wooden double patio doors to the garden at the rear and useful under-stairs storage area, bamboo flooring.


Landing - with loft access.

Bedroom 1 - good sized double room with two sliding sash windows to the rear, built-in cupboard with Ideal gas fired central heating boiler.

Bedroom 2 - to the front of the property with sliding sash window, ideal children's bedroom.

Bathroom - to the front of the property with sliding sash window. Modern white suite with low flush toilet, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with Aqualisa shower over. Part-tiled walls.


Private driveway to the front with flower beds.

Enclosed garden to the rear with patio area, lawn, shed, and gate for rear access. Outside water tap.

Marketed by Arrange viewing 01787 312401


See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email