Planning Notice Re-consultation as Required by Regulation 25 of the Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2017Notice ID: MFN0617973
Planning Notice Re-consultation as Required by Regulation 25 of the Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2017
NYM/2019/0764/MEIA, Cleveland Potash Ltd, Boulby Mine, Loftus, Application in respect of the winning and working of polyhalite and salt over a 25 year period from 2023, temporary importation of muriate of potash (MOP) to allow the production of fertiliser products until 2027, retention and operation of all surface installations, buildings, plant etc subject to a phased deconstruction plan within the 25 year period and a three year period for site decommissioning and restoration at the end of the 25 year period.
The Authority received the above application accompanied by Environmental Statement on 31 October 2019 and is now in receipt of further information in respect of the above development. The further information is available alongside the documents originally submitted under the application reference number on the Planning Explorer section of the Authority's website which can be accessed at http://planning.northyorkmoors.org.uk/Northgate/ PlanningExplorer/ApplicationSearch.aspx and is titled '2021 -07-15 Public - Further environmental information and clarifications July 2021'. The pdf contains the following:
* Further environmental information covering letter 9 April 2021
* Environmental Statement - Further environmental information document 9 April 2021
* Environmental Statement revised Noise Chapter 9 April 2021
* Boulby Mine additional mitigation (noise, dust and lighting) document 3 June 2021
* Oxford Economic summary of economic impacts for ICL Boulby document 3 June 2021
* ICL letter setting out proposed approach to C02 offsetting 24 June 2021
* ICL proposed draft S106 Heads of Terms for offsite mitigation and compensation document 25 June 2021
Members of the public may inspect the further information by prior appointment at the Authority's Helmsley office between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday and by prior appointment at Boulby Mine, Loftus, Saltburn, TS13 4UZ. Copies of the further information can be obtained free of charge from Neil Malborough, Wood Environmental & Infrastructure Solutions UK, Partnership House, Regent Farm Road, Gosforth, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE3 3AF. Comments can be sent via email, post or online form by
22 August 2021.
Mr C M France, North York Moors National Park Authority, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley, York, Y062 5BP (email@example.com)
23 July 2021