COPMANTHORPE reached the semi-finals of the York Minster Engineering League's Senior Cup thanks to Rich Holden's late winner against F1 Racing.

Danny Leach put Cop ahead three minutes in when racing onto a through ball and chipping the keeper, and a Daniel Pedras free kick made it 2-0 in the second half.

F1 levelled through Paul Bentley and Chris Dempsey but Holden sent Cop through.

Dunnington took a giant step towards the premier division title with a 5-0 victory at in-form Tadcaster Magnets.

Jimmy Willmoth, Callum Richardson, Martin Day, Grant Bulmer and Tom Richards netted for the visitors who remain ten points clear.

Second-placed Wigginton Grasshoppers survived a scare to beat Dringhouses 3-2. Matthew Mulhearn put Houses ahead after three minutes with a superb strike from the edge of the area. Jordan Outerbridge pounced on a defensive error to round Wiggy keeper Michael Clancy and make it 2-0 as Dunnington dominated the first half-hour.

However, Wigginton got a foothold in the game and were rewarded when Gary Newton headed the ball to Jamie Willstrop, who volleyed home from 18 yards.

Hoppers started the second half brightly with Matt Tiplady and debutant Chris Jackson going close.

Joe Rawcliffe then missed two golden opportunities to send Dringhouses further clear before Wigginton, down to ten men following a head injury, found an equaliser, Willstrop striking a carbon copy of his first.

However, with only minutes to go, a goalmouth scramble saw Josh Luckurst win the game for Hoppers.

Third-placed Huntington Rovers returned to form with a 5-1 win against Osbaldwick.

A first half filled with chances saw Osbaldwick leading at the break, Ryan O’Reilly on target.

However, Rovers found full flow on the resumption and went ahead through Dave Hartas and James Edmond.

Chris Dyson, Hartas and man-of-the-match Jon James sealed victory to end Rovers' run of defeats.

Old Malton St Mary’s stayed in the title hunt after a 5-1 win over Harrison Signs, while Church Fenton beat Riccall 1-0.

With division one leaders Malton & Norton out of action, Poppleton United closed the gap with a 5-3 victory over Rawcliffe.

Sporting Knavesmire also made ground,Alex Dale giving them a 1-0 win at Cliffe, who had Andy Addison sent off early in the second half.

Easingwold Town gained three vital points with a 4-1 triumph at Tockwith.

Thorpe United went top of division two following a 10-2 mauling of Fulford United.

Andrew Wilson hit four gaols, with Jon Page (2) Adam Tessyman (2), Luke Crowther and Jordan Emery also on target.

Darren Brandon and Dave Bradshaw gave Stamford Bridge a 2-1 win over Haxby United which moved them four points clear of the drop zone.

Bishopthorpe United hammered Hamilton Panthers 10-0 to leapfrog them in the battle for survival.

The only game in division three saw Huby United defeat Rufforth United 3-2.

Mark Cobb was twice brought down in the area, Steve Aconley converting both penalties, and an own goal made the difference as Jamie Kirby and Daniel Witcombe replied for Rufforth.