TADCASTER Albion and Pickering Town both signed off with 4-0 wins on the final day of the Northern Counties East League premier division season.

The Brewers rounded off a superb runners-up campaign with a 4-0 success at Liversedge, with the help of a hat-trick from prolific marksman Carl Stewart.

The striker opened the scoring for the visitors and Calum Ward made it 2-0 just before half-time.

Stewart struck again from the penalty spot after the interval and added a fourth to put the seal on the victory.

The Pikes, meanwhile, trounced Nostell Miners Welfare, with Ged Dalton opening the scoring on 18 minutes and then handing over the scoring mantle to hat-trick hero Josh Greening.

Greening struck on 37 minutes and followed up with a second a minute later, before going on to add a third 11 minutes after the break as Pickering claimed seventh place in the table.

Selby Town's season ended in a 3-1 home defeat by Rossington Main, with the visitors scoring all their goals in the first half before Ben Lock pulled one back for the Robins on 66 minutes.

The Flaxley Road outfit were 12th in the final standings, while North Yorkshire rivals Knaresborough Town sealed sixth spot with a 2-0 victory at Dinnington Town.

Liam Gray bagged the first on 76 minutes and Blaine Hobson doubled the advantage two minutes later.

Harrogate Town finished ninth in Conference North after a final day 3-1 defeat at ten-man Stockport County.

The visitors took the lead through Dominic Rowe superb finish on 34 minutes, but conceded twice in the last minute of the first period to Phil Jevons and Scott Duxbury.

County had Kyle Jacobs sent off on 65 minutes, but Jevons fired a third with two minutes remaining to seal Stockport's first win in 15 games.

Harrogate Railway Athletic were beaten 2-0 at home by third-placed Warrington Town in their final game of the Evo-Stik League division one north campaign.

Railway finished 13th in the table after being sent tumbling to defeat by goals from Ben Wharton and Ashley Ruane.

In division one south, Scarborough Athletic remained seventh in the table despite a closing day 2-1 reverse at Loughborough Dynamo.

A goal in each half from Luke Smithson and Nathan Watson put the home side in command, while Matthew Plummer struck back for Scarborough with nine minutes remaining.