DIVISION one front-runners King William dropped their first points of the Ian's Cars of Barlby York Sunday Morning Football League season as they were held 2-2 by Station.

The leaders won their first seven games and, despite the share all, they still lead the table by four points from Wigginton Grasshoppers, who have played three games more.

Selby-based Station started the strongest and went in front after 20 minutes with a goal from Wayne Brook.

The visitors gradually got back in the game and were rewarded when top scorer Danny Gray the equaliser.

King William kept pressing and were awarded a penalty, which was converted by Gray before the interval.

The second period was another tight affair and, just when the leaders looked to be hanging on for the win, Gary Collier hit an unstoppable shot from outside the area in the 75th minute to give Station a share of the points.

Station are ten points behind King William with a game in hand, although they could overhaul Wigginton by winning their four games in hand on the second-placed team.

In division two, Albion Vaults beat local rivals Hambleton 2-1.

The villagers' lone strike came from Ian Huddlestone, with Dave Reasbeck and Chris Harkin netting Albion’s goals.

Marcia Grey goal machine Carl Stewart took his personal goal tally to 17 in five games when he scored five in the division three leaders' 6-3 win over Tadcaster Magnets.

Magnets took an early lead but Marcia were soon level when Darren Smith scored with a bullet header at the far post.

Magnets restored their lead but prolific Northern Counties East League marksman Stewart struck twice as Marcia took a 3-2 half-time lead.

Stewart then scored two more after the break to make it 5-2 and he added the sixth after Magnets had hit back for 5-3.

In division four, Selby Olympia recorded their seventh win on the trot by seeing off Marcia Bishopthorpe 3-2.

Andy Porter scored the only goal of the first half to give Olympia the lead when he pounced on a poor clearance from the Marcia keeper to score from 20 yards.

In the second period, Olympia enjoyed the lion’s share of the ball but the chances were evenly shared.

It was another defensive mistake from Marcia that led to Tommy Butterfield doubling Olympia’s lead in the 60th minute when he poked the ball home from a few inches out.

Gradually Marcia got back in the game and halved the deficit from the penalty spot five minutes later.

A further five minutes had elapsed before they were level following an Olympia defensive mistake.

The game looked to be finishing all square but two minutes from time Natty Horner was played clear to lob the keeper from just inside the box to give Olympia a 3-2 win.