OF the four matches played in reserve ‘A’ of the York Minster Engineering Football League, three finished locked at 2-2.

The exception was the 10-2 hammering of Hamilton Panthers by Dringhouses.

Sam Kitson, Mitch Carter and Tom Hawksby all hit a treble for Dringhouses, their efforts backed by a Dan Clipson goal.

Haxby recorded their first away draw in 18 games when sharing the points with Copmanthorpe. Jason Kelly and an own goal shared the Haxby account.

Lee Bunce scored twice in the first half for Huntington but hosts Riccall prevented a sixth straight defeat with a goal in each half from Will Ramsey.

York RI and Old Malton also drew 2-2. Danny Cates and Dave Clarke shared the RI plunder, while Richard Cass and Jack Thackray replied.

The top two sides in reserve ‘B’ both recorded home wins.

Andrew Metcalfe senior scored twice to add to Jordan Green’s opening goal as second-placed Easingwold beat Tadcaster 3-0.

Leaders White Horse defeated Amotherby & Swinton despite twice falling behind.

Kyle Hesling cancelled out Matty Bean’s opener for Amotherby and then did the same after Adam Grey had restored Amotherby’s lead before Stephen Wragg ensured the Church Fenton side’s unbeaten run was extended into double figures when he hit the winner in the final 20 minutes.

Tom Milner hit the only goal of the game as Aviva recorded their first home win of the season, beating Bishopthorpe 1-0.

Reserve ‘C’ leaders Malton & Norton dropped their first home points of the campaign after they drew 1-1 with Stamford Bridge.

Brandon Read gave the hosts the lead but Kevin Smith equalised early in the second half.

Byron Summers converted a first half penalty to give Thorpe the lead at Rowntrees. But two goals in two minutes from Carl Thompson swung the game in favour of the hosts.

Daniel Thompson and Dale Phillips extended Rowntrees’ lead before Thompson completed his hat-trick as Rowntrees won 5-2. Richard Lane hit a late consolation goal for Thorpe.

Wilberfoss’s fight to avoid a third consecutive relegation gained momentum as they chalked up back-to-back wins for the first time in almost three years.

Their latest victims were visitors Stamford Bridge, who lost 3-1. James Parkin put Foss in front before Jim Gledhill levelled. Second-half goals from Jonathon Parkin and James Haughian sealed victory.

Crayke maintained their unbeaten reserve ‘D’ run. They won 3-0 at Bishop Wilton with Oliver Everhard, Rob Gaultry and Luke Bilham goals.

F1 Racing thrashed Huby 11-0 with Dan Cooper (5), Mark Foster (3), Craig Hardcastle (2) and Jorge Garcia on target.