Get in touch: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting YORK to 80360 or send an email»
House fire starts in cupboard
4:00pm Sunday 13th May 2012 in Selby & Tadcaster
A man suffered slight smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a house in North Duffield.
Crews were called to Main Street after a fire started in an understairs cupboard where a fuse box was kept at about 11am on Saturday.
The cupboard was ruined while the house suffered smoke damage, a fire service spokesman said.
Crews extinguished the flames and isolated the electrics.