Candle fire rescue in Dene Park, Harrogate

Published in Harrogate & Ripon news

A MAN had to be led to safety by firefighters after a candle caused a fire in his home.

The flame from a candle set fire to a calendar in the living room of the flat in Dene Park, Harrogate.

Crews were called at about 5am on Saturday.

The man was treated for smoke inhalation.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree