TOP chefs will make an appearance at Malton Food Lovers Festival during a packed weekend for all the family.
Back for the ninth year running, the festival, from May 27 to May 28, will welcome celebrity chef Levi Roots.
He will be joined by a line-up of culinary names including: food writer and journalist, Prue Leith, a Great British Bake Off judge, and Yorkshire’s Great British Menu contestant, Stephanie Moon.
- York school boy avoids jail after being found with arsenal of weapons - expressed interest in Columbine massacre - "made references" to a similar attack in York
- Man, 41, still 'critically ill' after falling from station clock Update: 10am, Thursday
- Tour de Yorkshire 2017
- Car fire was arson attack, say police
- Social care 'personal budgets' transport plans agreed
- Delays in Bootham announcement
- Man admits threats with a knife
- York restaurant’s charity support
Children can go inside the kids’ zone for food making activities, a vintage fun fair with carousel and helter skelter and there will be plenty of opportunities to taste new dishes.
At the heart of the festival will be the popular producer market, with more than 160 food and drink producers, street food stalls, exclusive demonstrations from celebrity chefs and Yorkshire’s own talent in the cookery theatre.
Both days begin at 11am.