A SANDWICH shop in York has been sold.
Uppercrust in Lendal, a recently refurbished ground-floor shop in the city centre, was sold by Barry Crux & Company.
- 'Do not be afraid' - the Archbishop of York's message after Manchester Arena attack
- York man, 18, suffers head injury in Manchester Arena suicide attack at Ariana Grande concert
- LATEST: Manchester Arena blast - 22 dead and dozens injured - Man, 23, arrested in connection with attack - North Yorkshire Police and politicians share their thoughts with victims
- UPDATED 11.35am: Five-day hunt ends in arrest - man appears in court charged with seven offences - four other people arrested
- "It's like my third baby": how York Mumbler founder Emily Pickard describes her online social network for parents
- Police make arrest after Manchester Arena bombing
- 'Heroic' police officers rescue woman from York lake
- Hero shopper tackled knife-wielding raider
The business currently operates six days a week, selling hot and cold sandwiches, drinks and snacks. A spokesman for Barry Crux& Co said the lease, business goodwill and fittings were sold for an asking price of £17,500.