A SANDWICH shop in York has been sold.
Uppercrust in Lendal, a recently refurbished ground-floor shop in the city centre, was sold by Barry Crux & Company.
- Sex offender died in hostel after taking heroin
- Uber driver fined after council prosecution
- UPDATED: Knife-wielding thief steals PCSO's bike - Man arrested
- TRUST TRIAL VERDICT: JRHT guilty of health and safety failing following death of woman, 90
- City’s lights festival cut to every two years
- Stonebow House bus stops on the move
- Protest over council health cuts today
- CCTV released of knife robbery suspects
The business currently operates six days a week, selling hot and cold sandwiches, drinks and snacks. A spokesman for Barry Crux& Co said the lease, business goodwill and fittings were sold for an asking price of £17,500.