Woman treated for smoke inhalation after Selby house fire

York Press: Woman treated for smoke inhalation after Selby house fire Woman treated for smoke inhalation after Selby house fire

A WOMAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a house in Selby.

Firefighters were called to Park Street at about 9.30am today to reports of a fire in a kitchen.

They used hose reels and breathing apparatus to put the fire out, and treated one woman for smoke inhalation at the scene.

The fire caused less than one metre square of damage, a fire service spokesman said, and crews left the scene after about half an hour.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree