Firefighters rescue man, 43, from flat

York Press: Firefighters rescue man, 43, from flat Firefighters rescue man, 43, from flat

A 43-YEAR-OLD man has been rescued from a flat fire in a village near York today.

Firefighters from Easingwold and York were called to the burning flat at Vale Cottages in Main Street, Stillington, just after 8.10am after being told people were trapped in the building.

The man was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation. The fire is believed to have started after cooking was left unwatched.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree