Get in touch: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting YORK to 80360 or send an email»
Have you seen these men?
7:52am Tuesday 8th October 2013 in News
POLICE have urged the public to help them find the people in these CCTV images. If you can help, phone Humberside Police on 101.
• Picture 3415, Crime Reference 1987776. Police believe this man entered the Co-Op in Market Weighton Market Place at about 3.35pm on Monday, July 22, went behind the shop counter, and took a bottle of alcohol without paying.
• Pictures 3413 and 3414, Crime Reference 1987181. On Friday, July 19, at about 3.25pm, a man entered the same store and walked into private areas and an administration office and allegedly took a mobile phone and wallet from a desk.
The man left through a fire exit at the rear of the building. Police said he tried to conceal his identity by wearing dark glasses but was quite distinctive and seems to be wearing a large watch.
• Picture 3412, Crime Reference 1984288. At 12.40pm on Friday, July 5, three men entered the same Co-op. One of the men is alleged to have removed a bottle of alcohol and hidden it under his clothing. The men left without paying.
• Picture 3424, Crime Reference 1992258. At 3.30pm on Tuesday, August 6, two men entered the laundrette in Quay Road, Bridlington. One of them allegedly tampered with the CCTV camera to point it away from the door. One man tried to access the change machine meter and when alarms went off they calmly left.
• Pictures 2492 and 3461, Crime Reference 1989579. At 5.30pm on Wednesday, July 31, two men walked into the Co-Op in Martongate, Bridlington. Separately they picked up a shopping basket and went to the meat cabinet.
They are alleged to have taken several packs of sausages and meat and then left without paying.
• Picture 3397, Crime Reference 1982124. At about 4.50pm on Monday, June 24, two men entered the Co-Op in St Johns Street, Bridlington. One man took a packet of biscuits from the shelf and is alleged to have hidden them in his clothing. The second man then went to the alcohol aisle and is alleged to have taken two bottles of wine without paying.