Toddler suffers smoke inhalation after being locked in house

First published in

A toddler suffered smoke inhalation after he was accidentally locked in a house with the grill pan left on.

Firefighters forced their way into the house in Boothferry Road, Goole, just before 8.30am today and rescued the boy and cleared smoke from the house.

He was left in the care of Yorkshire Ambulance Service.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree