This three bedroom semi detached home offers great family living and has been maintained to A high standard. In A great location and within reach of A choice of schools, local amenities and york'S outer ring road you really must take A look to see for yourself!
A three bedroom semi detached home with two receptions rooms, an extended modern kitchen, three double bedrooms and within close proximity of York's outer ring road, schools and local amenities.
In brief the property comprises; entrance porch, hallway, dining room open to lounge with french doors off to the garden, an extended and impressive modern kitchen and downstairs w/c. Upstairs are three rare double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom featuring all the mod cons and externally to the rear is a large three tiered low maintenance garden and to the front is a large driveway for four cars and a garage. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows and has been maintained to a high standard throughout.
This impressive property has heaps to offer so book your personal inspection right away!
Entrance Porch 7' 9" max x 3' 8" ( 2.36m max x 1.12m )
uPVC double glazed glass panelled main entrance door with windows to each side, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation and uPVC double glazed door and window leading to the hallway.
Carpeted flooring, radiator and stairs rising to the first floor,
Downstairs Cloakroom/ Wc
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, wash hand basin, low flush wc, granite tiled flooring and radiator.
Lounge Area 13' 2" x 11' 11" max ( 4.01m x 3.63m max )
Dining Area 9' 8" x 11' 11" ( 2.95m x 3.63m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, carpeted flooring, feature wall mounted gas fire, two radiators, ceiling cornicing, two ceiling rose, telephone point, TV point and uPVC double glazed french doors to the rear elevation leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 15' x 8' 8" max ( 4.57m x 2.64m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work tops, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, gas hob with filter hood over, electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine/ drier, dishwasher and storage cupboard housing Worcester Bosch combi boiler.
Also providing black starlight granite tiled flooring, under cupboard lighting, feature blue plinth lighting, recessed ceiling spotlights, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and uPVC double glazed glass panel door to the rear elevation.
Two uPVC double glazed bay windows to the side elevation, carpeted flooring, loft access and door to bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 11' 1" into alcove ( 3.78m x 3.38m into alcove )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, carpeted flooring, radiator, ceiling coving and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 11' 11" into wardrobe ( 3.20m x 3.63m into wardrobe )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, carpeted flooring, radiator, ceiling coving, TV point and fitted wardrobes with feature lighting and storage cupboards with wall hanging space.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 9' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.84m )
Carpeted flooring, radiator, ceiling coving and telephone and TV points.
Fitted with a Whirlpool Jacuzzi corner bath with mixer tap and mains shower over, shower screen, vanity wash hand basin unit with matching fitted units and mirror, built in wall hung low flush wc, freestanding tall cabinet, recessed ceiling spotlights, ceiling speakers, carpeted flooring, heated towel radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there are gravel borders, paved steps lead to the main entrance and exterior wall light. Driveway providing parking for up to four vehicles.
At the rear of the property there is a three tiered landscaped low maintenance garden, featuring paved area, gravelled areas, paved pathways, fenced perimeters and exterior wall lights.
With up and over door, power and light points and uPVC double glazed window and door to the rear elevation looking onto the garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.