An opportunity to acquire an established FAMILY RUN VILLAGE STORE with 3 bedroomed living accommodation above and an ADJOINING 17th CENTURY COTTAGE providing OVER 2,500 SQ FT of accommodation in total plus parking and OUTBUILDINGS to the rear.
The village store has been in the same family for over 100 years and originally served the local community from the sitting room of the adjoining 17th century cottage appropriately known as 1690 but expanded in around 1907 into the adjoining property The Lilacs, a former vicarage with 1840 origins. The store, now operating on reduced opening hours, provides a 285 sq ft sales area, 320 sq ft of adjoining office/storage space plus a utility room, walk-in cooler fridge and a number of useful outbuildings for additional storage
The ground floor living accommodation within the adjoining cottage features a hallway, two beamed reception rooms with open fires and window seats, kitchen (with throughway to the store), utility and a useful shower room/wc. The first floor presently provides three double bedrooms and a bathroom above the store and three further interconnected bedrooms located within the cottage. Externally there are lawned gardens to the front and a large courtyard to the rear providing parking and access to three garages and a workshop/store providing a further 700 sq ft of useful storage space.