Stylish bungalow in sought after village - Situated in the highly desirable village of Strensall is this three bedroom detached family bungalow that has been modernised to a tasteful standard by the current owners.
Situated in the highly desirable village of Strensall is this three bedroom detached bungalow that has been modernised to a tasteful standard by the current owners. Briefly comprising of an entrance hall, spacious living room, modern kitchen diner with integrated appliances and contemporary shower room. The inner hallway provides access to three good sized bedrooms and double glazed French doors opening out onto rear patio area. There is a rear entrance porch with door leading to integral garage and door to rear garden. Externally there is a low maintenance front garden which is mainly laid with gravel and low brick walled boundary. To the rear is a mainly laid to lawn garden with patio area and fenced border with hedged surround. There is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles leading to integral garage. More features include gas central heating and double glazing where stated. This tastefully updated home is sure to appeal to a variety of purchasers and early viewing is recommended to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
Entry to the home is via a glazed entrance door with side window to front elevation, wooden flooring, radiator and useful cloak storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Living Room 17' 1" x 13' 1" ( 5.21m x 3.99m )
Spacious living room with upvc double glazed bay window to front elevation, electric feature fireplace, tv point, telephone point, wooden flooring, wall lights and radiator.
Providing access to remaining accommodation, radiator, wooden flooring and loft access via hatch.
Kitchen Diner 17' 1" x 10' 1" ( 5.21m x 3.07m )
Recently installed fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units, rolled edged work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated electric oven, ceramic hob with over head extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and telephone point.
Rear Porch / Utility Area
Space for fridge freezer, glazed window to rear elevation, door leading to integral garage and rear entry door to garden.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
Double bedroom with upvc double glazed sliding doors to rear patio, tv point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.77m )
Double bedroom with upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, radiator and tv point.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
Good sized bedroom with upvc double glazed window to side elevation, radiator and tv point.
Family Shower Room
Recently installed stylish shower room with walk in shower unit, low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with under sink storage, upvc double glazed window to side elevation, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail and fully tiled.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance gravelled garden with attractive shrubs, brick walled surround and storm porch. There is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles leading to integral garage. To the rear is a mainly laid to lawn garden with patio seating area, with attractive shrubs, fenced border and hedged surround.
Entry is via a up and over door, power and light supply, sky light window, plumbing for washing machine and door leading to rear utility area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.