The entries above show all of the hygiene inspection ratings issued so far this year by Scarborough Borough Council.
From January 1 to February 26, 43 scores have been published by the council. They are sorted above in chronological order.
They include shops, pubs, restaurants and various other establishments that serve food, such as schools, golf clubs, mobile traders etc.
- Two men arrested after police chase ends in York
- Police issue appeal after man approaches teenager
- Two men admit brutal York street attack
- Traffic lights fixed in York's Station Road
- York bus driver pushed cyclist off his bike, court hears
- Residents unite over new development
- Parking firm are ‘heavy handed’
- 8 postcards from York's past
Inspectors assess businesses according to:
- Food hygiene and safety
- Structural compliance
- Confidence in management
Not all establishments are visited in any given year. Government guidance says inspections should be carried out between every six months and every three years but, as The Press revealed in November, all councils in the region have long backlogs.