The entries above show all of the hygiene inspection ratings issued so far this year by Scarborough Borough Council.
From January 1 to February 26, 43 scores have been published by the council. They are sorted above in chronological order.
They include shops, pubs, restaurants and various other establishments that serve food, such as schools, golf clubs, mobile traders etc.
- Cyclist hurt in collision with car
- Food glorious food at Malton
- Two men found asleep in car on motorway
- Choir into BGT semis
- Arrest following police incident in Selby area village
- Milestone in waste collection
- Forecast for Bank Holiday Monday in York - bring an umbrella
- Devastating fire remembered
Inspectors assess businesses according to:
- Food hygiene and safety
- Structural compliance
- Confidence in management
Not all establishments are visited in any given year. Government guidance says inspections should be carried out between every six months and every three years but, as The Press revealed in November, all councils in the region have long backlogs.