"American researchers discovered a link between internet use and high blood pressure [in teens]," The Independent reports. But the study did not actually find heavy internet use was associated with high blood pressure...
- Frozen ovarian transplants 'safe and effective'
- Syrian refugee shoes
- Katie Price Harvey
- Visits from friends and family 'ward off depression in later life'
- Cannabis 'safe to treat pain' but no proof it helps
- Halloween costumes
Buy & Sell
- Clothing (1)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (7)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Health, fashion and beauty (1)
- Household and DIY (19)
- Miscellaneous (5)
- Office equipment (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (1)
- Pets (1)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - john henry price
PRICE John Henry On October 1st, peacefully on Ward 23 at York Hospital, aged 88. Dearly loved
Birthdays - Gwen Mooring
GWEN MOORING To a loving Mum, Nana and Great-Nana on her 95th Birthday. Lots of love, David,
Marriages - Emma Shareen Amy & James Richard Eastwood - Wyatt
EASTWOOD - WYATT James Richard & Emma Shareen Amy Mr Ian & Mrs Krishna Wyatt, would like
Births - Samantha and Charlie King
KING Congratulations Samantha and Charlie on the birth of your daughter Isla Grace on May 28th,