"Scientists create a chemical that can restore hair and give youthful energy," the Daily Mail reports; but these effects have only been achieved in mice. A modified protein called FOXO4-DRI has been successfully used to remove "broken ageing" cells…
- Moderate drinking may reduce heart disease risk
- Mixing alcohol and energy drinks 'may be a risky cocktail'
- The pill provides 'lifelong protection against some cancers'
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (1)
- Clothing (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (10)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Health, fashion and beauty (1)
- Household and DIY (3)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Office equipment (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.