"Women and men who regularly trim or remove all their pubic hair run a greater risk of sexually transmitted infections," BBC News reports. A survey of around 7,500 Americans, aged between 18 and 65 years, found…
- Handful of nuts 'cuts heart disease and cancer' risk
- Could Parkinson's disease start in the gut?
- 'Not enough over-50s' taking aspirin to prevent heart disease
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
Large rustic dining table (100x200cm) A four month old dining table in excellent condition. Only used a handful of times. Being sold as we have changed the style of the dining room. Original sale price was £695. ...
- Children's clothing, toys and games (4)
- Clothing (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (9)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Household and DIY (3)
- Miscellaneous (3)
- Musical instruments (4)
- Office equipment (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (1)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.