Coping with bereavement is one of life's major challenges. As adults the death of someone close to us can rock the foundations that hold our lives together, leaving us feeling desperately sad, lost and abandoned. What is especially difficult is having to cope with a bereavement when you are a parent because not only do you have to deal with your own personal loss but you must also help your child through a distressing and difficult time.
- Female lung cancer deaths 'may outstrip breast cancer' in 2015
- Media dementia scare over hay fever and sleep drugs
- People with autism have 'unique' brain patterns
- Brown fat may protect against diabetes and obesity
- Introducing a new pet into the family
- Celebrate Burns Night
Buy & Sell
DROP LEAF ROUND TABLE DROP LEAF ROUND TABLE £30.00 PICK UP ONLY GOOD CONDITION YORK 01904 786099.
- Antiques and collectables (9)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (2)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (18)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Household and DIY (9)
- Miscellaneous (13)
- Musical instruments (1)
- Office equipment (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (1)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Susan Cornforth
CORNFORTH Susan (Foster) Fell asleep peacefully at home surrounded by love, on January 23rd
Birthdays - Sophie Louise Freeman
SOPHIE LOUISE FREEMAN To our very special daughter Sophie Happy 11th Birthday. Lots of love Mum,
Marriages - Gordon and Rebecca Warriner - Hammond
Warriner - Hammond Gordon Alan & Rebecca Jane Congratulations on your recent Engagement.
Births - sarah and steve pearson and lee
PEARSON and LEE To Sarah and Steve A son, Ryan Michael Born on December 30th, 2014. Weighing 7lb