"Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year in the UK could lead to children getting more exercise every day, say researchers," reports BBC News. In the UK...
- Sunshine isn't slimming and can't halt diabetes
- 'Shift workers should avoid steak' claim mistaken
- Dopamine drug linked to compulsive sex, shopping and gambling
- Eating out
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (9)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (7)
- Clothing (3)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (23)
- Household and DIY (11)
- Miscellaneous (3)
- Office equipment (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (1)
- Pets (2)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - eileen margaret haggan
HAGGAN Eileen Margaret On October 18th, suddenly in York Hospital, aged 83 years. Loving wife of
Birthdays - Alison Roworth
ALISON ROWORTH (Sunday) With all our love on your special Birthday. From Mum, Dad, Neil, Steven,
Marriages - annabelle eugenie and william charles oliver calpin-carr
CALPIN - CARR Mr and Mrs Richard Carr are pleased to announce the engagement on September 14th,
Births - Erika LAMB
ERIKA PHOEBE LAMB Laura Bailey would like to announce the birth of her first grandchild, Erika