6 beer festivals in or near York
Updated 10:30pm Wednesday 9th July 2014 in News
Beer lovers are spoilt for choice for festivals in our region this summer. Various festivals have already been held in recent weeks, but we'll keep this list updated to keep you up to speed on ones still to come.....
- The sixth Selby Cricket Club beer and food festival is from 6.30pm to 11pm on July 11 and from 4pm the next day, with 14 beers and live music both nights.
- The Jolly Farmers in Leavening has a Yorkshire-themed festival from July 9 to 13, with more than 20 ales and ciders. There will be live music on the Friday and Saturday nights, and a Yorkshire Pudding Eating Competition on Sunday.
- The Boot and Shoe in Barkston Ash has a festival from July 11 to 13, with 13 beers and five ciders. The Saturday is the main day, and will include a brass band and barbecue during the day, and a singer at night.
- Suddaby's at The Crown Hotel in Malton has its summer festival from July 17 to 20, with 25 real ales, four ciders, food and live music.
- The Aldwark Arms in Aldwark has a festival on July 18 and 19, with 20 real ales from North Yorkshire and locally-sourced ciders and lagers. There will be live music on both days and a hog roast.
- Selby Town Hall beer and music festival is from 4pm to 11pm on July 26. Tickets are £7.50, including a glass, programme and half-pint.
Comments are closed on this article.